Assaye Risk is a risk management consultancy focused on delivering solutions to clients’ non-technical requirements in Emerging Markets or high-risk environments. This is achieved by holistic thinking focused around understanding the clients’ operating environment. It incorporates the need to utilise and build local expertise wherever possible. In addition, the following principles underpin our offering:
- To fully satisfy the clients’ requirements with a professional service.
- The avoidance, prevention and reduction of both the likelihood and consequences of disruptive threats and hazards.
- The compliance with all applicable legal requirements whether international or national including:
- The UK Bribery Act.
- The US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Total respect for human rights, life and dignity as an over-riding priority. Assaye operate in line with the UN conventions such as the Convention against Torture and other Cruel and Inhuman and other Degrading Treatment of Punishment and the Convention on the Rights of the Child; the International Code of Conduct; and the Voluntary Principles for Security and Human Rights.
- Continual improvement and a striving for excellence through being a learning organisation.